Fifa Clubs (Xbox)

JWP1926

Team supported
Manchester City
stillzy has set up a team, we have Me, Stillzy and SambaMike., the team is called Bluemoon FC.

more players are welcome, you need an invite from stillzy.

we already have 2 strikers and a CAM in a formation of;

-------(goalie)----------
RB--CB--------CB----LB
---------CDM----------
RM------------------LM
--------CAM (taken)
RS (taken)---LS (taken)

we're a good team but don't take it too seriously.

Yeah could do with a couple more players, iv sent an invite to someone on here but forgot their bluemoon username his gamertag is Yaho0o

But yeah we dont take it too seriously and are pretty good so any players would be welcome.

By the way josh i will be on later on about half 9 10ish i think, fancy a few games then?

Stillsy said:
Yeah could do with a couple more players, iv sent an invite to someone on here but forgot their bluemoon username his gamertag is Yaho0o

But yeah we dont take it too seriously and are pretty good so any players would be welcome.

By the way josh i will be on later on about half 9 10ish i think, fancy a few games then?

yh defo mate, i'll be on at 9:30

Just started playing, always up for a game but I am gash, very gash!

MCFC CAKE

Okay lads well im going to finish my assignment and will be on at 10 oclock.

If you lads can get online for 10 then i will send you a friend request and invited you to the club.

My gamertag is: ITZz Will Avezz

Good to see more players, look at the first post and you'll see what type of players we need,

if you have already made your Virtual pro you can edit the position on Edit pro under the virtual Pro options, being a player we don't already have would help

oh and tell us the position your player plays so then i can edit what type of players we still need, cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.