FIFA delegates getting their cummupence! Blatter GONE today.

Oh, you mean he's cutting and pasting Paul Roberts? The guy who doesn't believe Al Qaeda was responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Yes, I want to hear more of his views on FIFA and football, right after I hear about how Neil Armstrong faked the moon landing.

Go back to sl

Fukcing weirdo.
Oh, you mean he's cutting and pasting Paul Roberts? The guy who doesn't believe Al Qaeda was responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Yes, I want to hear more of his views on FIFA and football, right after I hear about how Neil Armstrong faked the moon landing.

Fukcing weirdo.

Do you know anything about WTC building 7 or are you a complete prole?

2026 World Cup bidding process suspended whilst they find some new secret bank accounts to use no doubt.

I don't consider myself a complete prole, no, and yes, I know a bit about that day. Five of my clients died during it. They worked for Fiduciary Trust, Alger and Oppenheimer. I and some of their luckier co-workers (who suffer from incredible survivors' guilt I'm guessing) watched them die on a big screen television at a conference my company hosted in San Francisco.

Amazingly, there are dozens of people with slightly more than "half a brain" who have debunked conspiracy theories about the "secret demolition" of WTC 7 (not to mention 1 and 2).

Tinfoil, meet guy adept at folding you into a hat.

Fifa: Sepp Blatter fires PR chief over joke on television
Fifa communications director Walter De Gregorio has been sacked after sealing his fate with a joke about the governing body on Swiss TV.

Gregorio told Swiss chat show Schawinski: "The Fifa president, secretary general and communications director are all travelling in a car. Who's driving? The police."

Fifa announced in a statement that De Gregorio had "relinquished his office".

But the BBC understands he was asked to leave by president Sepp Blatter.

Blatter himself announced earlier this month that he would stand down as Fifa president following a new election, just two days after winning re-election for a fifth term.

That followed the arrest of seven top Fifa officials in a massive FBI corruption probe.

De Gregorio, 50, who has held the role since September 2011, is also understood to have clashed with Blatter after a disagreement with one of the president's allies.

Fifa said in its statement that De Gregorio would remain with the organisation on a consultancy basis until the end of the year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33099881

I've seen worse on the joke thread.

That's just not true. Banks spend millions and millions on ensuring payment compliance. A breach is one of the few things that can lend a banker in jail. It is therefore taken extremely seriously. I say this because I have some experience of it. Please don't fall into the trap of thinking this is widespread in banks because the governance and policing of it are extremely rigorous both internally and externally by the same law enforcement agencies that are investigating Fifa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.