FIFA series

Unlimited coins mmmm how do u do this fella I slag it off but I still sucker into paying it haha.
Not sure if it still works but as far as I know it does

1. Go on ultimate team on the account you bought the deluxe edition on.
2. Leave ultimate team
3. sign out of your account
4. click sign in and go to add new
5. create an email
6. click back onto fifa
7. follow the steps it tells you to
8. click ultimate team
9. do everything it tells you to
10. when you get to the select sides screen press B
11. click skip ultimate team intro (it should kick you off of ultimate team)
12. go back onto ultimate team and make security question
13. you should have got the fifa points or if it kicks you out of ultimate team again then just go back on it and the points should be there

2200 FIFA points every time , still never packed a ronaldo. ( not my guide but enjoy anyway)

Not sure if it still works but as far as I know it does

1. Go on ultimate team on the account you bought the deluxe edition on.
2. Leave ultimate team
3. sign out of your account
4. click sign in and go to add new
5. create an email
6. click back onto fifa
7. follow the steps it tells you to
8. click ultimate team
9. do everything it tells you to
10. when you get to the select sides screen press B
11. click skip ultimate team intro (it should kick you off of ultimate team)
12. go back onto ultimate team and make security question
13. you should have got the fifa points or if it kicks you out of ultimate team again then just go back on it and the points should be there

2200 FIFA points every time , still never packed a ronaldo. ( not my guide but enjoy anyway)

Ah nice 1 fella I'll give that ago.

51003aa63de28c6987f295c9c5b6f2f2.png

Screenshot from their latest promotional video, looks like we're going to be disappointed with regards to the stadium. Although no idea when this would have been made and our stadium isn't on the demo so I guess we can hope they've edited it before the final game. Doesn't look good for the expansion to be featured though, which is poor in my opinion. They knew what it was going to look like.

Fifa 13 was good, but 14 and 15 have been utter shite as im expecting this one will be too.

All they care about these days is Ultimate Team and even that's a load of bollocks. You can have Ronaldo & Messi and still get beat off shitty bronze teams.

May give it a miss this year and go for PES
That's football though! There's always a chance one team could beat another. Also, this is a game so if you have those players and are getting beat by bronze teams, chances are it's down to your ability. It would be worse if you could have those players on your team and automatically win, what would be the point in that.

Wayne Rooney 86 rated is ridiculous.

Toure (85) Kompany (85) and Kev De Bruyne (86) is the City players that have been revealed so far. Merlin (87 or 88 probably) and Sergio (88 or 89, possibly 90) still to come in the top 50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.