FIFA series

Hey guys, does anyone know when the demo is out on PC? Cant see anything on origin, and for some weird reason, EA dont seem to have it posted anywhere what time it realises. Almost if they are scared of people getting bored of their annoying game..........

Hey guys, does anyone know when the demo is out on PC? Cant see anything on origin, and for some weird reason, EA dont seem to have it posted anywhere what time it realises. Almost if they are scared of people getting bored of their annoying game..........

Reply on Twitter says out later today but they haven't gave a time. Check @easportsfifa for updates tho mate

Only took about 30 minutes to download on my XB1. Played 2 games, feel like that's enough. Didn't like it at all. The FUT draft thing was quite fun, but I imagine it would get old quickly. Now downloading the PES demo and hoping it's a hell of a lot better

Only took about 30 minutes to download on my XB1. Played 2 games, feel like that's enough. Didn't like it at all. The FUT draft thing was quite fun, but I imagine it would get old quickly. Now downloading the PES demo and hoping it's a hell of a lot better
Nightmare. Out of interest what didn't you like about the game play and to give me some kind of context what were your opinions of 14 and 15 compared to say 13?

I refuse to give any more money to EA after they ruined the gameplay of FIFA13 and 15 on PC.

Both of them started out silky smooth, the responsiveness was amazing. Dribbling through players was amazing fun. Console responsiveness has always felt like playing through mud to me. Can't actually move a player in a smooth way without them taking what feels like a second or two too long.

Then about 6 months in they were both patched, and the responsiveness suffered. I used to enjoy the hell out of FIFA 13, had over 900 hours played at that point, and they removed the fun. When the same thing happened with 15, it felt too much like abuse.

Using FIFA 15 as a comparison, I was beating pro difficulty teams about 15-0 before, and I was lucky to scrape a 1-0 after whatever it was they did. On both games tried absolutely everything to see if it helped (Reinstalling game, origin. Upgrading GPU/CPU/overclocking/more RAM. Reinstalling OS, etc).

No more money from me. But I'll probably download the demo.

Nightmare. Out of interest what didn't you like about the game play and to give me some kind of context what were your opinions of 14 and 15 compared to say 13?
It pretty much just is FIFA15 but with the gameplay sliders moved around a bit. Everyone still runs around, turning at full speed like they are ice skating, defending is still heavily reliant on the AI deciding whether to stick out a leg and intercept and it still seems pretty impossible to get the ball back if the opponent decides they want to pass it around with pinpoint accuracy and immaculate first touches every time. It seems like they've toned down hoofs over the top, but then made finesse shots unstoppable again. It just felt like a chore to play and that wasn't even against the scabby 12 year olds trying nothing but the cheapest possible tactics. Everything feels too automated and reliant on AI decisions going in your favour. Keepers seem even worse than before, which is saying something. Maybe I'll get used to it, but it wasn't enjoyable at all.

It pretty much just is FIFA15 but with the gameplay sliders moved around a bit. Everyone still runs around, turning at full speed like they are ice skating, defending is still heavily reliant on the AI deciding whether to stick out a leg and intercept and it still seems pretty impossible to get the ball back if the opponent decides they want to pass it around with pinpoint accuracy and immaculate first touches every time. It seems like they've toned down hoofs over the top, but then made finesse shots unstoppable again. It just felt like a chore to play and that wasn't even against the scabby 12 year olds trying nothing but the cheapest possible tactics. Everything feels too automated and reliant on AI decisions going in your favour. Keepers seem even worse than before, which is saying something. Maybe I'll get used to it, but it wasn't enjoyable at all.
EA are a fucking disgrace.

I've pre-ordered FIFA 16 on PS4. I'll play the demo when I get home later and cancel if it's crap. It will have to be impressive to match the PES demo, which I've found incredibly enjoyable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.