Fifa under 20's World Cup

It seems like Ghana won't qualify to the play-off, so we're likely to see Yeboah with the 1st team during the pre-season

Upd: I was wrong, they managed to level. Yeboah earned a penalty kick after a rare run into the box and scored it himself with a brilliant shot

I'm pretty sure that the official site mentioned Kelechi, nwakali and Lopes but didn't acknowledge yeboah as one of our players, this seems a little strange to me. Does any one know anything about him.

I'm pretty sure that the official site mentioned Kelechi, nwakali and Lopes but didn't acknowledge yeboah as one of our players, this seems a little strange to me. Does any one know anything about him.

I don't think he has a work permit.

We have a few African players signed up from academies such as right to dream but we end up loaning them out to Norway etc with what I imagine the hope of one day them becoming good enough to get a work permit.

Yeboah did win the MVP at the African Youth Championship earlier this year which qualified Ghana for this tournament so I imagine that might help with the work permit.

Nigeria start against Brazil tonight, which should be a belter. Brazil looked a quality outfit against Portugal in a friendly before the tournament and Nigeria are always strong in youth tournaments. Only a 2am kick off as well, so I may give it a watch if Kelechi starts

Nigeria start against Brazil tonight, which should be a belter. Brazil looked a quality outfit against Portugal in a friendly before the tournament and Nigeria are always strong in youth tournaments. Only a 2am kick off as well, so I may give it a watch if Kelechi starts

Are the games being showed on TV mate?

What time does this game kick off?

Edit: looks like it will be 2am oh well

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.