Films people think are 'cool' to like (which are a bit poo)

For me Pulp Fiction is one of the worst films ever made.

This being said though this entire thread is completely subjective. So it all comes down to personal preference. But I stand by the OP's mention of Pulp Fiction, to me it is complete and utter dross. However the rest of the films that he mentioned were good in my opinion.

I think it's brilliant that the choices I have made have all been mentioned numerous times so far on this thread. Therefore: I must be right.

I give you as total shite;

Lost in Translation
2001 A Space Odyssey
Withnail and I

I am now throwing into the mix - " The Hurt Locker". If you have seen one car Bomb, you've seen them all.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think it's brilliant that the choices I have made have all been mentioned numerous times so far on this thread. Therefore: I must be right.

I give you as total shite;

Lost in Translation
2001 A Space Odyssey
Withnail and I

I am now throwing into the mix - " The Hurt Locker". If you have seen one car Bomb, you've seen them all.

I shall have to take you to task on this one. I've seen aforementioned film and i've also been in a hotel when a car bomb went off outside. (Thanks ETA)

They were nothing like each other. War torn Irag was a much nicer preference!

ifiwasarichfan said:

Good call.
"Oh no, there's a bomb, ahhh it's risky to defuse, tense, ahhh! Phew! defused" (Repeat ad naseum)

Don't know if its already been mentioned on here but I found Slumdog Millionaire shite and totally over-rated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.