Films that you like, but are ruined by one character. Or a stupid plot line.

The dodgy cop in 3 Billboards Outside Epping Missouri ruined the film for me. And he won an Oscar, a Bafta and a Golden Globe for his performance in it I believe. That tells me the people that vote for these things are as f**ked as both his character and his portrayal of it.

Oh and I would happily slap whoever cast f**king Plan B in the Sweeney Film. In fact any tw*t who had anything to do with the making of that film.

Sam Rockwell? He put in a fine performance imho, fitting of the different tones of the film.

He is actually a top notch actor with some great performances to his name in other films

The annoying little shit in shane, no wonder he didn't come back.

Tina turner in Mad max 3

Any fucker Adam Sandler plays

The bit in Brassed Off where Stephen Thomkinson tries to hang himself from a crane still dressed in the clown suit.

Not a film, but the TV series Breaking Bad.

I fucking hated every single character even though the storyline was alright.

The Princess Leia plot in the Last Jedi.
Luke Skywalkers plot in the Last Jedi.

Fuck it. The last Jedi is shit
As my mate said; “we’ve waited over a quarter of a century for this and they’ve ruined our childhood with what they did with Luke, what a waste!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.