Final tickets (Now sold out)

I'm sure u16 & oap's are the same price, 50% of full price. They never check at Wembley anyway so you'll be fine.
Thanks! I also rang Supporter Services and they said it's not transferable but like you say it's the same price so I'm not robbing anyone and we have permission to use the ticket. Going to chance it.

How long does it take for the tickets to be posted? Bought last Wednesday but still no sign of them and they normally arrive in a couple of days
Bought mine last Tuesday and only arrived yesterday.

on sale to any season ticket holder regardless of points from Thursday 9am. If any remain club will release the criteria for non-season card holders.

Are you sure? I am buying one for my wife and her friend? My wife is a 9320 member so no problem but she wants to wait for her friend – a SC holder with 1420 points. Looking at the site that should mean she will be eligible on Friday morning not Thursday.

This would suggest that you have this wrong, but if you are right they might all go tomorrow – where did you get this info from please?

Last edited:
Are you sure? I am buying one for my wife and her friend? My wife is a 9320 member so no problem but she wants to wait for her friend – a SC holder with 1420 points. Looking at the site that should mean she will be eligible on Friday morning not Thursday.

This would suggest that you have this wrong, but if you are right they might all go tomorrow – where did you get this info from please?
yes I was wrong Friday is correct.

anyone know of the game will be on city square? Or a good bar to watch it? Go to Uni in Liverpool and dont fancy watching it here

How's it selling anyone know? Rough estimate of # of seats left on the planner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.