Find yourself on the 360 degree pic

KippaxCitizen said:
Hihosilva said:
Keke Rosberg said:
330322d919e1d6a262036ecd0206c5aa_zps1152c726.jpg

Karen Brady, East stand L2 near the tv camera

Chris Waddle also-
That's Chris Waddle but the bird isn't Karen Bradey.
Chris moyles and theo pathatis or whatever he's called.

Stretford Born Blue said:
What's the average age of our crowd, must be 50 plus...?!
I thought that. We must have the oldest fanbase in the country.

I remember thinking when Everton came to our place earlier in the season that loads of their fans were young men, probably 20-40 age bracket. It was the majority of their support. Then looking around when we went to Sunderland (which was the next away game i went to after the Everton game) and thought that we had nothing like that kind of age group of fans in anywhere near the number that Everton had.

Looking around the ground at that picture there's loads of older fans. It seems an unusual amount, actually. I wonder what the average age of our fans is and what the average is for other Prem clubs?

quiet_riot said:
Keke Rosberg said:
fdf8963c0988204a2fdef3eed623fa2b_zps76725574.jpg

Harry Potter

What is that thing in front of him with 3 faces? Cerberus?

That block is like a circus freak show..Elephant man, Harry Potter and the Man with Two Heads (bet the he only had one ticket, surprised showsec didnt take one of his heads off him).

BillyMC said:
quiet_riot said:
Keke Rosberg said:

Harry Potter

That block is like a circus freak show..Elephant man, Harry Potter and the Man with Two Heads (bet the he only had one ticket, surprised showsec didnt take one of his heads off him).

It's a Hydra! Soon as Showtec take off one head, another grows.

BillyMC said:
quiet_riot said:
Keke Rosberg said:

Harry Potter

Harry Potter is quite clearly clapping, yet his right arm is down by his side?

0mqg.png

Celebrity central this picture.

We've got (from L to R)

'not sure if serious'

Twilight

Voldemort

Pellegrini

Chandler from Friends

and thats aside from the two headed man, the three headed man and the two handed harry potter (conspicuously hovering above Voldemort).

What a bizarre pic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.