Finsbury Park mosque attack

As I say, police say they were there within ten minutes:

Then,that can't be faulted IMO - obviously,from the accounts of people at the scene.......adrenaline,panic,and fear will contribute to a distortion of time,so its always best to wait for facts.

BBC just said they took ten minutes.

Where are you getting the 45 from bud?

A witness on Sky News saying it took around 45min to 1 hour for the Police to turn up

He sounds like he saw it all so I'm sure his account is genuine but must be incorrect regards response time, surely

Then,that can't be faulted IMO - obviously,from the accounts of people at the scene.......adrenaline,panic,and fear will contribute to a distortion of time,so its always best to wait for facts.
I totally agree, I was just wanting to put on to the thread the response time that the police themselves gave as the first page said 45 minutes (which would obviously have not been good enough).

A witness on Sky News saying it took around 45min to 1 hour for the Police to turn up

He sounds like he saw it all so I'm sure his account is genuine but must be incorrect regards response time, surely
Yeah, see above mate.

I don't think he's mischief making for a moment, but adrenaline and panic etc can make short periods of time seem like an eternity in such a terrible situation.

Finsbury Park mosque has been described as an ISIS training camp rather than a place of quiet contemplation, given the number of hate preachers who have appeared there and should've been shut down years ago.

Now this complete fool has just ignited the whole situation.

RIP to those murdered.

An eyewitness on BBC accused both the police and the ambulance service of being late to the scene, and he did so by drawing direct comparisons with the response times to other attacks.

There are eye witnesses on the news who said the police arrived very quickly.

I'm going to make an educated guess that he meant the whole police turning up, rather than the initial response.

Understandably, this would hard to convey when recalling the actual action with adrenaline running through him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.