First ever Manchester Derby final

We’ve a good luck charm on our shirts this year.

701221508001_pp_03_mcfc.png

You’re surprised? Really?
As a one off match, I would think nearly all Mancunian blues would choose to win against United and take our chances with a negative result against Arsenal… we’ll, at least that is how I feel

Personally, I'd rather win the PL with a couple of games remaining and relax at Brighton and Brentford, with two Finals on the horizon.
Then I'll worry about them twats

Not now with City back in contention and Arsenal coming to the ETIHAD.

Personally, I'd rather win the PL with a couple of games remaining and relax at Brighton and Brentford, with two Finals on the horizon.
Then I'll worry about them twats

Not now with City back in contention and Arsenal coming to the ETIHAD.

Momentum is important. When we won the league early in 2021, we were out of our stride when the CL final was played.

Roughly 6 weeks till the fa cup final a lot can happen between now and then injuries,suspensions or form could dip although all negative they are still possibilities,I just like to take one game at a time and see where it takes us before we meet the rags ..

Seeing loads of people on here and other places saying they minght give it a miss because of there fans which I think Is a bit stupid if you're going to miss our first fa cup final against the scum because of there fans they won't do anything if you aren't looking for a scrap you probably won't end up having one police will be on it and we have as many lads that would be up for a scrap as they do if not more so if we end up having it out we'd do them in anyway so if you're thinking about not going get yourself down there and have a good day

Correct mate. Anyone who wants to go.....just go, there's nothing to worry about.. You will not get attacked or slapped unless you are asking for it.
Utd aren't some mad fanbase who will just randomly attack you.
Fuck the red cunts, why stay away?
If you're at all worried plan your route in via the City side of the ground and you'll barely see a red all day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.