First match at Mini-Etihad ?

alberto0292

When is the EDS gonna play the first match at mini-Etihad?

Sunday 14th December is the derby, tat could be a good occasion to get started there!

I think it would be a great idea to try & make sure there is some kind of game there every time there is a first team game, before or after, depending on first team kickoff times. EDS, U18s or the women's team. Maybe that's difficult this season but if they work with the league & the opposition teams next season, it should be possible to do. I would imagine the oppo teams would rather have their kids playing in front of bigger crowds, for experience.
I think we'd get some very good attendances.

Also I recon weekend games when the first team are away would be a good idea, rather than mainly cold, dark, midweek games.

I'm beginning to think that the CFA is gonna rub shoulders with the story that the USA didn't really land on the moon. Have we actually got a new training ground? Are the first team really training over there? I've seen pictures but are they actually of the ground behind those boards, or is the whole thing one of KoolHand Khaldoon's top hoaxes.

We were supposed to be playing matches by October. I realise now that they never put which October.

Expect MCWFC might kick off in the Minihad next APRIL!!

There's standing terraces at the stadium isn't there ? Great to get a few hundred on there singing and jumping up and down

I've heard they are using the half sized pitch for United games, because they never get out of their own half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.