First Match

Kim

Hi, I'm a student at the Uni and have got ticket to see Manchester against Hamburg in the cup today! It will be my first visit and I cannot wait. So, a greenhorn question - what's the best time to get to the stadium? One hour before KO or just 1 a few minutes? Is there much to see or do in the stadium before the KO? Come on City!

Fuckin' ell kim ........ i hope you've got a tin hat in your uni locker of yours!

Kim said:
Hi, I'm a student at the Uni and have got ticket to see Manchester against Hamburg in the cup today! It will be my first visit and I cannot wait. So, a greenhorn question - what's the best time to get to the stadium? One hour before KO or just 1 a few minutes? Is there much to see or do in the stadium before the KO? Come on City!

I would delete your post...I cannot see you getting many positive reponses from people tonight. Its like you've come in the pub, sat in someones seat they've sat in for years, used their tankard to drink the last of the beer they drink...and then put a dint in their tankard after dropping it.

If you've read some of the other threads you will see that it's a sore point that people who have never been before have been able to easily get tickets at the expense of people who go to games regularly. That's the club's fault not yours but expect some stick, even assuming you are not deliberately taking the piss.

If you are genuine, then I hope you enjoy the game and come back for many more. A friend of mine became a fanatical City fan while at Manchester Uni. You should plan to arrive at the stadium about 30-40 minutes before kick-off but if you really want to sample the atmosphere then come earlier and go into one of the pubs around the ground. There is no alcohol sold inside the ground during European matches.

Kim said:

There is the mini animal zoo to look at, also you can take the monorail around the stadium passing the "legends of the past". Then, just before the game you can pit your wits against the football / penalty shootout simulator. By now your felling a little peckish yes? Well you have the choice of 5 restaurant / takeaways to choose from including 'Fish 'n' chips, Indian, Chinese, Italian or classic french.

Then onto the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.