First post.

paddystyle said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Cheers with the welcome guys. Btw is the majority of the board for or against Hughes and who is this 'ajay' guy?
seems to be about 1 in 4 against hughes mate,ajay is,nah it's to hard to explain read the news from uae thread,beware it'll take a while

Agreed.

As a relatively recent newbie, i can only advise that you start from scratch and form your own opinions. Otherwise you wont know who or what to believe.

manchester blue said:
Welcome blue. I'm impressed you got the word season in one sentence three times. Bet you can't get the word "and" five times consecutively into a sentence. I know it's been on here before so lets see if he can pass the test!!

Did anyone manage to pass the test?

The landlord of a pub called The Pig And Whistle asked a signwriter to make a new sign. When he saw it he thought that the words were too close together so he said to the signwriter "I want more space between Pig and And and And and Whistle".

paddystyle said:
The landlord of a pub called The Pig And Whistle asked a signwriter to make a new sign. When he saw it he thought that the words were too close together so he said to the signwriter "I want more space between Pig and And and And and Whistle".

who'd have thought there were 2 answers to this one - when I heard it, it was

The landlord of a pub called The Rose And Crown asked a signwriter to make a new sign. When he saw it he thought that the words were too close together so he said to the signwriter "I want more space between Rose and And and And and Crown".

hotdel1 said:
Swales lives said:
F Off Rag!

Dont be telling the young fella that. Welcome on board young man, They will break your heart but you will still love them CTID

Told you all on that thread about the music for MCFC - she's music to my
ears, even when she breaks your heart, she's music to my ears. Here's to fifty years without winning owt - hope you to get to see 'em win an FA cup match!

Mills-Mcfc said:
Chid said:
RAG RAG!!!

Sorry could not resist, its the initiation for all newbies to be called one.

Welcome aboard are you sure your ready for this, fasten your seat belt.

Rags got very old now and with your post count.... RAG =\

I presume/ hope that is a joke. If not the sense of humour on here has gone through the fucking floor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.