Fixture prediction game

Ja Salford Blue said:
As I am bored shitless and the board is moving at a snails pace at the moment with regards to new topics, why dont we play the fixture prediction game.

The fixtures are out next Friday 17/06/11 so lets see who can guess the most form the following:

First four fixtures
Boxing day game
New years day game
Final Game.

Mine are
1. QPR (a)
2. Newcastle (h)
3. Everton (a)
4. Spurs (h)

BD: Blackburn (h)
NYD: Villa (a)
FG: Liverpool (h)

and people asked why im critical of posts on this board............unbelievable.

I know,why dont we start one on; guess what vegetables the teams who finished in places 7-16 in the Prem division will prefer next season and how does it compare to City? or guess how many prem footballers have ever seen a bison?

1st game - Wigan (a)
2nd game - Stoke (h)
3rd game - Chelsea (a)
4th game - Scum (h)

BD - Norwich (h)
NYD - Stoke (a)

Final Game - Liverpool (h)

ANY1aBLUE said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
As I am bored shitless and the board is moving at a snails pace at the moment with regards to new topics, why dont we play the fixture prediction game.

The fixtures are out next Friday 17/06/11 so lets see who can guess the most form the following:

First four fixtures
Boxing day game
New years day game
Final Game.

Mine are
1. QPR (a)
2. Newcastle (h)
3. Everton (a)
4. Spurs (h)

BD: Blackburn (h)
NYD: Villa (a)
FG: Liverpool (h)

and people asked why im critical of posts on this board............unbelievable.

I know,why dont we start one on; guess what vegetables the teams who finished in places 7-16 in the Prem division will prefer next season and how does it compare to City? or guess how many prem footballers have ever seen a bison?
Everton - Onions
Fulham - Brussels sprouts
Villa - Carrots
Sunderland - Sweetcorn
West Brom - Sweetcorn also
Newcastle - Baked beans
Stoke - Spinach
Bolton - Lettuce
Blackburn - Cabbage
Wigan - A toughy, but I'll go for celery

And I reckon about 160 - quite a few will go to Knowsley safari park and Chester zoo

Chelsea (A)
Tottenham (H)
Blackburn (H)
QPR (A)

BD: Wigan (H)
NYD: Sunderland (A)
FG: Tottenham (A)

I've got a feeling we'll get united on the last day of the season. The derby games have been getting bigger and bigger the last few seasons, first it was the semi final of the Carling Cup, then the Semi Final of the FA Cup, so I reckon this year the final league game will be a Manchester derby (probably at their place) with (hopefully from our point of view) the league title to be decided.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.