Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Since when has there been an international break in January? And the first game after is the fa Cup. That's 2 1/2 weeks without and Premier league
We better hope we win tonight or will have no game for 2 weekends in a row

It's south American international break
Yes, along with the AFCON, that’s why the premier league cleared the dates between Jan 23rd and Feb 7th. I did read somewhere (can’t remember where) that it‘s a winter break, and can’t be used to catch up on postponed games.

Just wanted to say thanks to @MAG for posting this - it really does make organising other events to fit around City easier!
Cheers mate, the next season's calendar will be even better to look at to view when World Cup is in the middle of the season etc.

That is also the reason this additional international break is in January this year, UEFA doesn't have international games but other federations do have games planned, so European players get a rest.

For us, Pep is taking the team to Abu Dhabi - possibly a week 10 days trip. They might also play an exhibition friendly game there to keep going or something + add some ££ on balance sheet against that time there as the other team in Al Ain I think is also Sheikh owned ;)

FA Cup R4 Draw date/time confirmed - tomorrow, Sunday 9/1 at 4:50pm approx. (Live on ITV in between their two games' coverage) - calendar also updated in the first post!

They haven't announced when, only said (when they released first half of Feb) that the next half would come out after the Carabao Cup Quarters (and the Semi-Final draw) which has happened now so expecting anytime this week really.

Future TV Dates (See on calendar in first post of this thread as well):
March Fixtures - To be announced on 24th January
April Fixtures - Announcement on 21 Feb
May Fixtures - Announcement on 4 April
Final Day Fixtures - Announcement on 17 May
Hi are the changes normally on or close to these dates.
Got my misses pecking my head in for booking something for the Saturday when we play Liverpool
Think it will be Sunday but thought that for the Derby.

Got my misses pecking my head in for booking something for the Saturday when we play Liverpool

Yeah on or around then (in early months) but as we have gone along, the more recent ones have been delayed and delayed so been a week or two off (later) from those dates.

The Liverpool game is the weekend immediately before the second leg of the Champions League quarter finals. If it's moved to Sunday when the TV games are confirmed, it will get moved back to Saturday if either team is playing in the CL on the following Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.