Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

So by bringing ko forward by 45 mins the authorities think that will help avoid any trouble?

They’ve done it by an hour with both derbies this season.

Probably just a face saving exercise in case it all kicks off and the plod can say.. well we did raise our objections and got them to compromise.

They’ve done it by an hour with both derbies this season.

Probably just a face saving exercise in case it all kicks off and the plod can say.. well we did raise our objections and got them to compromise.
Wouldn't shock me if we got a reduced allocation too. Think we'll only get 2,500 anyway because of the new stand works but wouldn't shock me if it was reduced further

Wouldn't shock me if we got a reduced allocation too. Think we'll only get 2,500 anyway because of the new stand works but wouldn't shock me if it was reduced further
Yes, reduced allocation, branches already told - other clubs have also received same reduced nos. this season.

yeah chelsea got 2,505 last week. think we will get similar

Well let's hope that the government steps in soon and can pay for Old Toilet to be expanded and become the Toilet of The North - perhaps even with a lift-up lid on the top.
I'm sure we'd all agree that they deserve some help and we'll not only get a few more seats for derbies, but we can win loads of trophies at the shiney new Toilet/Wembley of the North ground.
Happy days!

I think I saw somewhere they are at full capacity for the first time this weekend against Burnley

I think I saw somewhere they are at full capacity for the first time this weekend against Burnley
Correct. 60,000 expected at Anfield on Saturday - highest attendance there since the 1940s.
You'd have thought that will mean the PL away allocation will now be the full 3,000 but even if that's the case I'm sure they'll find some 'policing and segregation reasons' to make sure we get fewer than that.

Is the home game v Villa virtually nailed on for the Wednesday night, 3rd April?
Are those midweek games on Amazon or Sky/TNT? I know Amazon tend to have a game on a Thursday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.