Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

The calendar is very useful but is there any point in getting through the EFL cup on Wednesday? I can’t see where they fit us in especially with the possibility of an FA Cup 3rd round replay, I suspect Pep will send the youth team to Newcastle.

The calendar is very useful but is there any point in getting through the EFL cup on Wednesday? I can’t see where they fit us in especially with the possibility of an FA Cup 3rd round replay, I suspect Pep will send the youth team to Newcastle.
I still can't believe we're 7/2 to win the Rumbelows Cup with the QF issue.

I suppose a fool and his money is still a big thing with bookies.

There's a spare week first week of January. Suspect Newcastle will be actively trying to lose the tie anyway.

There's a spare week first week of January. Suspect Newcastle will be actively trying to lose the tie anyway.
Yep, think I mentioned that earlier in the thread but was hoping our game v Sheff United would be New Years Day, we hardly get any of the big two holiday fixtures at home, this was an ideal one to move but I guess both teams would have to agree or TV moved the fixture which is unlikely. Any potential opponents would also be restricted to the same criteria.

Shouldn’t the liverpool match weekend of 25 Nov have been confirmed by Sky, sorry I mean the Premier League, by now?
Didn’t they guarantee Nov fixtures out by last Friday at latest?
Could do with it being confirmed, though I suppose it’s 99% likely to be the Sunday at half four.

Shouldn’t the liverpool match weekend of 25 Nov have been confirmed by Sky, sorry I mean the Premier League, by now?
Didn’t they guarantee Nov fixtures out by last Friday at latest?
Could do with it being confirmed, though I suppose it’s 99% likely to be the Sunday at half four.
Can't see it being Sunday, we play champions lge game on Tuesday night. I'm going for 5.30pm sat

Can't see it being Sunday, we play champions lge game on Tuesday night. I'm going for 5.30pm sat
Ok ta, hadnt checked that. How about a Friday night?

Edit. Just seen it’s off the back of (yet afuckingnother international break), so I wonder if that rules out Friday.
Yep, you could be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.