Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

I know I am probably asking a bit early.....whats the feeling regarding kick off for the Palace game on the 16th?

I know I am probably asking a bit early.....whats the feeling regarding kick off for the Palace game on the 16th?
My guess and it’s only a guess is 5:30 Saturday. Due to the fact we play away CL in the Wednesday and CWC on the following Tuesday

I think it may very likely stay at 3:00pm. There are a few games that look more attractive than us for Sky and TNT that weekend - Dippers v Rags, Arsenal v Brighton, Forest v Spurs - so there's a decent chance it won't be on TV.

Talksport reporting police being offered 10m to go with a late kickoff Vs Liverpool….
I think it would be a one off or annual fee spread across police forces to allow TV to dictate kick off times as they wish over the whole season, rather than for one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.