Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Or Thursday 7th.
I guess that would depend what takes 1st priority , skys picks for the weekend after (inc Luton for us), or Amazons midweek picks, in which case sky would have to fit their games around that ie anyone playing Thurs 7 has to be moved to be shown on the Sunday 10th, and I don’t know the answer to that priority question.

According to a comms sent to branches earlier, Villa away is confirmed as Weds 6th Dec, 19.45ko.
Amazon Prime games havent had a 745 ko in the past (7.30/8.15) so i'd imagine they are guessing based on the spurs game being on the previous sunday ruling Tuesday out.

So here we are on Thursday and still nothing……….
From memory the midweek programme when Amazon show every game was a total shitshow last season in terms of it taking forever to confirm. It didn’t affect us as our game at Arsenal had already been postponed weeks earlier due to their Europa game being rearranged for that week following the Queen dying.
It’s presumably down to having games on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with the knock on effect that has on the following weekend. Having European games on the midweeks before and after doesn’t help either.
Having said all that, they’ve had more than enough time to sort it all out by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.