Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Is Fulham game staying at 3pm or are they only announcing one weekend at a time?
Games weekend the 11th haven't been announced

games that week could be relegation games, title winners or top 5 confirmation, probably hedging their bets which are most relevant to that

I’ve always wondered by the QFs and I think the semis too are always Wednesday/ Tuesday and the other games Tuesday/ Wednesday?

Surely it would make more sense to have them Tuesday/ Tuesday and Wednesday/ Wednesday?

I’ve always wondered by the QFs and I think the semis too are always Wednesday/ Tuesday and the other games Tuesday/ Wednesday?

Surely it would make more sense to have them Tuesday/ Tuesday and Wednesday/ Wednesday?
In other countries different TV companies get the rights to show different nights. This way both companies get one leg each.

In other countries different TV companies get the rights to show different nights. This way both companies get one leg each.

Makes a bit of sense I suppose.

Although they could easily draw the TV contracts up so two stations split the games whatever night they’re on.

Not that it matters that much. Just always thought it a bit odd.

TNT are cunts
tbf - looking at the fixtures that weekend, arsenal play united away 4:30 sunday & liverpool are away at villa on the monday night.

could be a great opportunity to get our win in the bank & mount up the pressure on the other two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.