Fixtures for 18/19 season

Reckon we will be away to Liverpool within the fisrt four games, they will be desperate for us not to go on a massive unbeaten run and they will believe Liverpool will be their best hope... nailed on... I think lol.

I have a feeling after the revelation that they made about no big 6 teams being able to play each other in the first or last games they could throw a big game in first weekend. City v spurs I guess.
I can't see it. It's done for commercial reasons (TV audiences are big enough on the opening weekend without the need for a "major" fixture) and it will have been written into the deals agreed with the broadcasters. They've paid a lot of money for these rights so they're not going to agree to something that will lose them advertising revenue.

I can't see it. It's done for commercial reasons (TV audiences are big enough on the opening weekend without the need for a "major" fixture) and it will have been written into the deals agreed with the broadcasters. They've paid a lot of money for these rights so they're not going to agree to something that will lose them advertising revenue.

You say that but Arsenal player Liverpool on the opening Sunday 2 seasons ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.