Fixtures imminent

BufordUSABlue

Manchester>Georgia,USA (via Rochdale & Midlands)
I know there have been several posts on this topic, but its almost upon us and i cant remember being this excited about a new season and i have been watching my beloved Blues since 1967.....

Due to a strange twist of fate :-) it looks like i will be back in Europe for the first game so i am hoping we get a Saturday fixture and i can 'pop' over, even though i know its going to be an away game...

My preferences are as follows, in no particular order;

1. Norwich (A weekend in Great Yarmouth would be a laugh!)
2. Newcastle (Always a top away-day in my book and i was at the game over crimbo)
3. Fulham (Again, another good away day)
4. Sunderland (Weekend trip of note!)
5. Arsenal (Purely selfish reasons as i have never been to The Emirates)

Bad options include;
1. Either dippers
2. Stoke
3. Wigan
4. Wolves (although a good away IMO, I believe their ground is being renovated and will probably have a reduced capacity and a ticket may be hard to come by?)
5. Swansea (They will be well up for it in the early games)

What do fellow blues want ....please discuss.

It's already been decided that we have the following fixtures:

United away
Liverpoo away
Spurs away
Arsenal away
Chelsea away

Then they're going to let us have a home match, that is of course unless we have defied the powers that be and won all of the above, then they're going to come up with another cunning plan to stop us.

;-)

Joking aside, we are definitely away as United will be at home for being Champions, so I would like a tough game first so we can test ourselves from the off. A win away at Arsenal for example would get the team even more confident than i'm expecting it to be, and it will send out a message to our rivals.

At the end of the day though we all have to play each other, so makes no difference really.

Otherwise engaged on first saturday of season so hoping for our game to be switched to Sunday. Failing that Norwich away.

Predictions: Away on first day, away on last day, away at Old Trafford the week of the latest Munich anniversary cash scheme.

Pigeonho said:
LoveCity said:
Predictions: Away on first day, away on last day, away at Old Trafford the week of the latest Munich anniversary cash scheme.
We are definitely away first game, we have to be. That means we will be at home the last game of the season, no?

Well we were away first and last day of last season, although was the Bolton one due to fixture rescheduling?

LoveCity said:
Pigeonho said:
LoveCity said:
We are definitely away first game, we have to be. That means we will be at home the last game of the season, no?

Well we were away first and last day of last season, although was the Bolton one due to fixture rescheduling?
We should have been home first, but because of City Square we requested the game be changed. Guessing thats why United got the Monday night home game last season, which should really have been an away fixture.

LoveCity said:
Pigeonho said:
LoveCity said:

Wasn't it down the the fact that we were due to be at home for the opening game of last season, but the club requested an away game first because City Square wasn't ready for that weekend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.