Flags yesterday

Durutti City said:
Can we have a Truemans For Steel flag, please?
Great shout!

Vimto would be a good one too as it was a Manchester founded company (there's a Vimto stature in town).
Hydes Brewery
The 'City' logo from the 90s that looked like the Oasis logo

Where did you get these flags done ? I tried using ultra shop but never seemed to work for me unless I was doin something wrong.

BlueHalli said:
Where did you get these flags done ? I tried using ultra shop but never seemed to work for me unless I was doin something wrong.

If you're talking about the cm11 flags think they are handmade, they may take A while to make but look great

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
BlueHalli said:

If you're talking about the cm11 flags think they are handmade, they may take A while to make but look great

Yeah they look great. How do they make them?

BlueHalli said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
BlueHalli said:

Yeah they look great. How do they make them?

Probably draw out the designs first and then paint them on. btw I have no idea, but thats how I would do it :).

Hopefully they will make more of them, but a lot bigger like the ones they have at liverpool. Hopefully the citizens can get going.

This seems to be one initiative that everybody seems behind. Usually you get someone moaning or bringing an idea down but it's quite clear that lots are behind this. Winter crowds do need brightening up as there is a distinct lack of blue and the flags looked ace. Well done and yes, more please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.