Flight 12 Champions League Final

I'm pretty sure Flight 12 must have been an elaborate prank ... even when we finally got back to Porto Airport post-hotel on Sunday afternoon, and joined the queue to get a new boarding pass (they'd torn our originals the night before & couldn't now accept a torn one), just as we were reaching the front of the queue, their computer systems went down and everything ground to a halt.

Literally nothing went according to plan, from start to finish.

Including the match, of course !

Could’ve been worse.. the plane could have had a fault going out and you wouldn’t have left Manchester

on the other hand....

Could’ve been worse.. the plane could have had a fault going out and you wouldn’t have left Manchester

on the other hand....
All we need now is a comment from passenger 5e on the outbound flight
You know who you are ans so does everyone at the front of the plane

All we need now is a comment from passenger 5e on the outbound flight
You know who you are ans so does everyone at the front of the plane
Was he one of the ones who turned up half an hour late? I wasn’t on it but my mate was and has told me all about it.

Flight 12 about to become the modern day York away.
My lad who’s a flight 12 survivor said exactly the same thing. I too got the expletive laden texts on a regular basis but he had loads of funny stories about the whole trip and all the blues on it.

sounded like it would have been epic if only the team would have bothered to turn up during the game.

None of us who were lucky enough to be in Porto will forget this trip any time soon.

Reactions: mat
My lad who’s a flight 12 survivor said exactly the same thing. I too got the expletive laden texts on a regular basis but he had loads of funny stories about the whole trip and all the blues on it.

sounded like it would have been epic if only the team would have bothered to turn up during the game.

None of us who were lucky enough to be in Porto will forget this trip any time soon.
5e was not late just waiting for his reply

Was all a bit downhill from after that final whistle. A total fluke to find the coach.

I was on flight 16 and sat next to the bloke organising hotels / flight / parts all before we left on ours as delayed what seemed well over an hour before moving.

Better than the coach mind after the game, someone kept letting rip at the back for close to 2 hours. I dont think the free sarnies n coke mixed well with him. ( or her, you never know nowadays)

Was it the Park Hotel in the end where you all stayed?

I heard something about parts being brought up from london etc = I thought it was a Chelsea flight n thought ha tough luck.
Was on the same flight/coach but can confirm that I was not the Phantom Farter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.