flights

the plasterer

just been on ryanair, theyve got flights to aarhus for £15.00(inc tax) goin out from stanstead on the wed and flights back on the sat for £20.00(inc tax). dont know how far aarhus is from copenhagen, but just thought id let you all know

wilky2868 said:
just been on ryanair, theyve got flights to aarhus for £15.00(inc tax) goin out from stanstead on the wed and flights back on the sat for £20.00(inc tax). dont know how far aarhus is from copenhagen, but just thought id let you all know

Its about 250 miles by road

Regards

Peely

peely said:
wilky2868 said:

Its about 250 miles by road

Regards

Peely
reachable then, thanx mate

i ve done the trip because of work several times, good train link but expect to pay around £65 , i reckon there is a coach but i ve never taken that

flights with sas from aarhus to cph are about £90 return, wouldn t you be better off flying ba for £200 all in...much better than adding all the extra expense on to what you thought was a bargain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.