Florian Schneider of Kraftwerk RIP

Only just found out. Sad news. Massively influential and a sad loss. Kraftwerk play through tonight

RIP

Sad news, they were true innovators. Glad I got to see them at Bluedot last year.

Edit - I was getting confused with Ralph. Seems Florian left years ago.

Last edited:
Dave Greenfield passed as well, I managed to grab a chat with him and JJ after the stranglers played at the Melkweg in Amsterdam in December.
Shit week

Fantastic band.
Saw them Sheffield City Hall early 90s.brilliant.
Had a ticket for a london gig about a decade ago,but trains to London cancelled due to bad storms.gutted.Missed the best light show London had ever seen..according to fhe press..

Got loads of rarities by the band,inc the original Showroom dummies 12" uk release(released before The Model) Grey pic sleeve with additional lyrics which were edited out of later issues.still got me Spacelab 7" on clear vinyl gatefold sleeve.And pocket calculator on Japanese import aka' Dentaku'

Fav tracks..Its more fun to Compute,trans europe,and Pocket Calculator.
The release of Tour De France 12" in 1983 was groundbreaking. French lyrics on A side,German on the reverse.
One of my fav bands of all time.sad day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.