Florian Wirtz

Both to City in 2025. :P
New trending GIF tagged sad crying cry liverpool… | Trending Gifs

Id get Wirtz asap....

For me KDB is nearing the end of his career. This guy is a very good replacement.....

I get people want Paquetta but for me Wirtz has the potential to be one of those generational players. If he ends up at another prem club we could regret it.

Id get Wirtz asap....

For me KDB is nearing the end of his career. This guy is a very good replacement.....

I get people want Paquetta but for me Wirtz has the potential to be one of those generational players. If he ends up at another prem club we could regret it.
I thought we getting paquetta and Wirtz/Musiala, not picking one or the other!

I thought we getting paquetta and Wirtz/Musiala, not picking one or the other!
I think you are dreaming if you think we are getting that lot.....that would be huge especially both Paquetta and Wirtz on top of Kovacic and Nunes last summer.

Unless there are a couple of unexpected trasnfer outs.......

I know we could lose Bernardo this summer (certainly by summer 2025). I sitll think however we would would have to see other departures

I think KDB has one more season in him - the consistency of his performances and availability is starting to wain. But getting paquetta and Wirtz (and we are still being mentioned in connection to Kimmich as well) would be have heads exlpoding in the media especially on Mersyside and in London

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.