Florian Wirtz

You realize if he is heavy drinker like you clamied he will never be allowed to play any match until he is fit enough to play this season?

Yeah i call bullshit on your claim on this one.
Call bullshit all you like, but before you do I suggest you read the quotes from last summer & absorb the fact waistcoat didn't play him for England because he arrived worse for wear.

You let your fingers loose on your keyboard without checking your facts first didn't you? That's where bullshit comes from fella. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Call bullshit all you like, but before you do I suggest you read the quotes from last summer & absorb the fact waistcoat didn't play him for England because he arrived worse for wear.

You let your fingers loose on your keyboard without checking your facts first didn't you? That's where bullshit comes from fella. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Get over it. Nothing wrong with Grealish, his injuries are physical and so many reports say that although he’s thick as shit and loves a good time he’s a great professional. Has proven to pep he can react to poor form, not being picked, injuries and so on. He stays. Pep loves him. The team loves him. The fans love him. He’s a great player.

England you can’t use as a reference Phillips got picked when he didn’t play, moves and plays and gets dropped. They haven’t got a clue. Can use so many examples not just KP

Get over it. Nothing wrong with Grealish, his injuries are physical and so many reports say that although he’s thick as shit and loves a good time he’s a great professional. Has proven to pep he can react to poor form, not being picked, injuries and so on. He stays. Pep loves him. The team loves him. The fans love him. He’s a great player.

England you can’t use as a reference Phillips got picked when he didn’t play, moves and plays and gets dropped. They haven’t got a clue. Can use so many examples not just KP
I'm getting over nothing mate. Grealish is an important member of our squad, & we need him.

His injuries are physical, but everything suggested last summer regarding the physical effects his drinking would have him & his form have sadly come to pass.

Some may want to call it coincidence, but there are breadcrumbs leading back to last summer's antics, which is totally unprofessional of Jack.

Now some may say the articles saying City are unhappy with him & there's a possibility of him being sold are bollocks, but they may carry more weight than some want to believe.

A few months ago, a member of this forum was jumped on for intimating all wasn't well with Jack & City. But he mentioned something which most people missed, so I DM'd him for more info which he kindly shared, & what he revealed from a direct City source was disturbing. You also need to read into Pep's recent take on Jack losing his place, because it tied in EXACTLY with what the forum member told me & some.

We need better quality reinforcements to replace Gundog & Mahrez imo, hence City fan's (hopefully the club's too) interest in Wirtz. Unlike many others I want Jack to remain, because I have faith in his ability. But last summer he behaved like an abject dickhead, & it's no coincidence to me that we've basically lost him for a season.

Hopefully he's learned his lesson & can regain last season's form because we badly need that version of Jack back, fit & raring to go. If we can add Wirtz & Paqueta to our ranks in the summer, we'll hopefully be approaching the quality of strength in depth we had during our Treble winning season.

I still call it bullshit despite Pep "slagging" him on Pers conference, he still keep playing him on the match whenever he looks appear to be fit.

Pep will never ever play him in single match this season if he didn't commit on his body to not drink and looks serious on his training.

Unless Pep is bipolar which he isn't, you are the one bullshiting in here pal. Pep obviously still thinks that Jack still integral on his team despite whatever he says on pers conference.

I still call it bullshit despite Pep "slagging" him on Pers conference, he still keep playing him on the match whenever he looks appear to be fit.

Pep will never ever play him in single match this season if he didn't commit on his body to not drink and looks serious on his training.

Unless Pep is bipolar which he isn't, you are the one bullshiting in here pal. Pep obviously still thinks that Jack still integral on his team despite whatever he says on pers conference.
Again, I suggest you learn to research matters & engage your brain before you let your fingers loose on your keyboard.

The information is widely available & easily accessible, so instead of providing nothing more than your personal opinion, why not backup your assertions with facts, starting with an A>B comparison of Jack last season & this...

I'll wait ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Again, I suggest you learn to research matters & engage your brain before you let your fingers loose on your keyboard.

The information is widely available & easily accessible, so instead of providing nothing more than your personal opinion, why not backup your assertions with facts, starting with an A>B comparison of Jack last season & this...

I'll wait ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Can you please stop with that weird face thing. Cringe mate, save it for your alt Tumblr boyfriends.

The emoji thing might be a bit annoying but doesn't mean homophobic comments are ok either
Wasn't homophobic mate but interesting you take it that way. Regardless, the thread is about Wirtz - not silly doodles wherein the intent is to take the piss out of people.
No. Use the ignore button instead. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Ahh didn't realize that was a feature. Cheers, and I'm not sure if your goal is to undermine your own comments validity but nobody will take you seriously while you continue to do that. Quite childish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.