Florian Wirtz

Can't imagine that procedure in such a heavy investment category.

If we want to have him here we must simply convince him and it should have already started. It would surely include the question about Pep's future at City.
We did it with Alvarez and the scousers did it with Keita.

I do recognise that this is a lot more money though.

Not this time around. In order to convince Alonso to stick around for another season at Bayer Leverkusen they have assured him that their star players aren't going to be moved on just yet. Wirtz's Dad has also mentioned he isn't moving on just yet either. Remember the fuss saying Bellingham was nailed on to join City?
If not this year I would bet next year.

Alonso to Real and Wirtz to Bayern. I wish Leverkusen all the best but they will lose them both eventually.

Trouble is Bayern have such a monopoly on German talent, I don't see him at City to be honest. He'll end up at Bayern or he will follow Xabi Alonso to Madrid. Players like Wirtz dream of playing for Bayern, we saw it with Leroy that Bayern has the pull that German players can't resist. They will have first dibs.

I think Musiala is a more realistic target. I think the Bundesliga in general is such an unattractive proposition, even with Leverkusen winning the league, it lacks the same global appeal that the Premier League has. Musiala grew up in England and I think that could be a massive factor. I know Musiala chose Germany but I don't think he owes Bayern anything and the Premier League could give him the platform to take his game to the next level. If I was a betting man, I think Musiala wants to play in the Premier League, he grew up here and spent his academy years at Southampton and Chelsea, so why wouldn't he? We should be trying to get him in sky blue.

Trouble is Bayern have such a monopoly on German talent, I don't see him at City to be honest. He'll end up at Bayern or he will follow Xabi Alonso to Madrid. Players like Wirtz dream of playing for Bayern, we saw it with Leroy that Bayern has the pull that German players can't resist. They will have first dibs.

I think Musiala is a more realistic target. I think the Bundesliga in general is such an unattractive proposition, even with Leverkusen winning the league, it lacks the same global appeal that the Premier League has. Musiala grew up in England and I think that could be a massive factor. I know Musiala chose Germany but I don't think he owes Bayern anything and the Premier League could give him the platform to take his game to the next level. If I was a betting man, I think Musiala wants to play in the Premier League, he grew up here and spent his academy years at Southampton and Chelsea, so why wouldn't he? We should be trying to get him in sky blue.
When was the last time Bayern sold a top German talent though? Michael Ballack at the age of 30?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.