Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sank in its actually a big game for us isnt it?? to complete every football trophy a club can win and 5 major trophies in 2023??? Hope we dont make it edgy and can win this which should give the lads a boost going forward.

I haven’t watched Fluminense recently but in the past they have been decent.
Anyone up to date with ther form?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231222_105441_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231222_105441_Samsung Internet.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20231222_105505_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231222_105505_Samsung Internet.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 56
Very keen to win this, will be our 2nd trophy of the season by Xmas. Pep will go full strength I reckon as the club are taking this seriously, as they should…more income, more global awareness etc etc….all part of the growth plan, the City juggernaut.
Would be seriously good to have World Club Champions 2023 added to the trophy roll call in the match day programme & wherever it can be listed. Might not get another chance.

Please, win this guys. I'm Brazilian from Rio, and Fluminense is one of the biggest rivals from my team. They're already super arrogant because they won Libertadores cup, I can't even imagine how insufferable they will be if they win this... and yeah, I know this tournament is not that valued in Europe, but it's a huge deal in Brazil. They are treating this match as the match of their life, the most important match of the club.

Honestly, I'm not too optimistic as Haaland and De Bruyne will not play (really, Fluminense's luck has no limit this season). I know you guys still have a great team, but I'm skeptical. I hope you guys win, in fact I will even buy a Manchester City jersey if they do.
Great post. It's rivalry like this that makes football what it is. Once this goes then we've lost the heart and soul of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.