Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from us is anyone else over here interested in this? I genuinely can't remember any of the games in the past. Someone said the Rags have won it and to be fair I can't ever remember any coverage of it. Is it the one next that'll be the biggie?

Apart from us is anyone else over here interested in this? I genuinely can't remember any of the games in the past. Someone said the Rags have won it and to be fair I can't ever remember any coverage of it. Is it the one next that'll be the biggie?
Winning it is a box that big clubs need to tick. Real madrid have won it 8 times i think but still took it very seriously last year. I think the European side has won every time for about the last 15 years so would be very embarressing not to win it. and the gulf between the european sides and reast of the world is so big these days which is a shame for football in general I think.

corinthians won it in 2012 so non europeans teams have won once in about 15 years

Liverpool won it a couple year back, also the competition will be getting a revamp soon which will include a lot of top teams in it from europe competing at once, I reckon nows the time to win it before it gets harder to win it. Not saying we won't win it in the future but nows a great chance to be holders going into it for when it's being played in the USA Let's win it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.