Fluminense (N) - Fri 22nd Dec, 18:00 | CWC Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one thing is for sure it would piss red media off and ruin Simon stones Xmas
I've had a look at the press reaction when Liverpool won it in 2019 and predictably it was treated as a coronation rather than 'another match'. You can bet big money that there will be more media coverage if we lose than if we win!

Those questioning Rico being in the team need to take into account that he rarely loses the ball, certainly far less than both Kovacic and Nunes . He is also very good at setting the tempo and he is awareness is so good for someone of his age

Yes he needs to develop a little more strength and will never be the fastest but he is gradually becoming a go to player for Pep
Has the right temperament for young player. Held his own against Liverpool, spurs and Arsenal games so this will be fine game. Rico is that guy and hope he rises to occasions!

Those questioning Rico being in the team need to take into account that he rarely loses the ball, certainly far less than both Kovacic and Nunes . He is also very good at setting the tempo and he is awareness is so good for someone of his age

Yes he needs to develop a little more strength and will never be the fastest but he is gradually becoming a go to player for Pep
I am very happy with that team, I would say bobb has shown enough coming on to have maybe got a chance on the right and berny/foden in the lewis/foden duet in the middle and players all in natural positions , but his time will come and lewis deserves games tbf.

edit also Nunes is very unlucky and should be given a chance of a run of games

Looking forward to this, be interesting to see Fluminense. The commentary on Fifa+ was as every match should be - factual, I even kept it off mute - which I never do with SLY/ Tnt and the usual suspects.

CITD

Nunes and Kovo had very good games and dropped. Hard to be to critical of either when they don’t get two games in a row when playing well.

We must have been watching different games recently.

I hope Rico plays well tonight, but he does lose the ball a lot and gets bullied off the ball as well because of his size.
Don't get Pep's preference for him over Kovacic / Nunes at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.