FOC Roll Call :-)

I’ll raise you 60 Yeats old season ticket kippax plattt lane and north stand. Unfortunately health keeps mme away from the etihad. Btw love your updates Jrb Top man.

Thank you.

Ex-Kippax and North Stand - Block R, next to the away fans.

56 years old.

Season ticket holder.

SSL1, Block 115.

34 years badge of honour.

Classed as a Legacy City Fan. :-(

CTID.
Stop trying to jump on the FOC/Junior FOC platform!!!

You're 4 years short of junior status and nine from full membership. ;)

60, 54 years of going through matches probably 40 years of having a ST.

77 years old ,53/54 season for first game ,East stand 308 ,parking difficult,and the spirals will soon finish me off.
Hi pal. Never noticed you post on here before meeting and I've met you twice now at meet ups, the first time i don't recall speaking much. Second time we had a chat towards the end and i must say i think you had an interesting life working abroad for years. You mentioned you'd like to meet up again providing "I'm still here" as you said. Well i must say i hope you are next time we have a meet up. Best of health and hopefully see you soon.

70 years old.

Season ticket holder.

Colin Bell L1, Block 130.

62 years badge of honour.

I have my Dad and my Auntie (his sister) to thank, not that it was much fun growing up in Old Trafford in the early 60's :)

CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.