Foden ... Valuation in the current market?

He has a long way to go yet. Give him a couple of seasons performing at this level and then we can talk about him. Too much, too early....etc.

Why the fuck didn’t the club listen to the pundits and send him out on loan to League 1, he could have learned a lot more than he has playing with the best players on the planet..!

Completely priceless and he will be our Messi, he’s already unplayable and he’s nowhere near reached his full potential...

And many on the moon have been clamouring to sign an ageing over the top player from Barca yet we have an up and coming top player ourselves. Foden can become as good as Messi if not better!

Wears his heart on his sleeve and is more concerned about being mint than minted. Just wish we can develop a few other players to have the world at their feet as Phil now has. He's a very special talent.
That aging player is still the best in the world and signing him would be brilliant regardless of how good our Phil is.
Let's be honest, if he reaches half of Messi"s ceiling then he will still be winning Ballon d'Ors on a regular basis.
I think Phil will be seen as the best on the planet within 2 years but I doubt we will see anyone as good as Messi for a long long time.

That aging player is still the best in the world and signing him would be brilliant regardless of how good our Phil is.
Let's be honest, if he reaches half of Messi"s ceiling then he will still be winning Ballon d'Ors on a regular basis.
I think Phil will be seen as the best on the planet within 2 years but I doubt we will see anyone as good as Messi for a long long time.
I'm not disputing how good Messi still is, it's just that he uses us as a bargaining tool everytime he threatens to leave Barca. He's had our pants down enough i think, plus he's getting old with no guarantee he'll shine as brightly in this league, especially aged 34 onwards.

Hell of a player and he's ours, that makes him priceless to us.
If he keeps working on his game he's gonna be one of the very best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.