Football Comedy

he played in the world cup final,
played with Zabs,
got his haircut, no longer a big issue selling scav,
Martin Demichelis,
he owns football what a laugh.

Thing i've heard is when he cuts his hair, he plays better,
but when he lets his ball bag hair grow he's not so good.

#sortitoutCity

#wpdennis

#seperatedatbirth

Balotelli and Shabba Ranks

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/y7B9i0IKIcA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/y7B9i0IKIcA</a>

TTTCITYBHOY said:
cityok said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Fukn hell,I've just wasted 3 mins of my life reading this shite.
Wtf is going on.........someone !!

care in the community

#together

Why all this #shit,thought you were warned about it.
Just don't have a fukn clue what yer point is.

He's either 7 years old, a special or an Eastern European in the mould of Borat.

This thread has become even worse than the joke thread in the Cellar since TangerineSteve joined. That was a good thread once but it's been completely ruined.

citykev28 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
cityok said:
care in the community

#together

He's either 7 years old, a special or an Eastern European in the mould of Borat.

This thread has become even worse than the joke thread in the Cellar since TangerineSteve joined. That was a good thread once but it's been completely ruined.

Thanks for clearing that up Kev

TTTCITYBHOY said:
citykev28 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:

Thanks for clearing that up Kev

I've read funnier obituaries.

cityok you are are the unfunniest, window licking idiot on the forum and that takes some doing. I pity you more than I do those folk who have involuntary twitches, dribble a lot and tend to have buck teeth and a carer.

You'll probably have corky pestering you for sex, but that's the best thing that might happen on this thread until you remember it's corky and he's a ****.

You fucking unfunny ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.