Football Manager 2009 pc ???

mcfc_die_hard

Just wondering everybody if you have got this game then who are you, what season are you in, whats your team and how well are you doing because i love this game and have had all of them since footy manager 05 but started a new season today with city and finished 5th 3 points off 4th and this is my team

Given (GK)

Richards (RB),Agger (CB),Kompany (CB),Bridge (LB)

Fellaini (CM)

Modric (RW), Robinho (AM), Zhrikov (LW)

Milevsyi (ST) (that ukraineian fella), Vangner Love (ST)

Whats you team ??? Ohhhh and no cheating with money anybody.

sell robbie and sign ballotelli from inter. absolutely class man.
and you can get aguero from ath. madrid for about 38 mil. he takes a season to settle but after that he is mint.
and there is a left back from paris who is top, but i cant remember his name.
sounds a bit asian i think.

LongLang said:
and you can get aguero from ath. madrid for about 38 mil. he takes a season to settle but after that he is mint.

Nah, if you play Robbie as a striker, but give him a free role, he is absolutely brilliant.

Bluemoon115 said:
LongLang said:

Nah, if you play Robbie as a striker, but give him a free role, he is absolutely brilliant.

ill give it a bash then
im only in feb in my first season cos i started again
he aint scored in 734 mins of football.
that ballotelli is well good though, plays mint on either wing and scored if you play him up top. best sighning i made so far.
Elano is good on mine too.

LongLang said:
Bluemoon115 said:
LongLang said:

ill give it a bash then
im only in feb in my first season cos i started again
he aint scored in 734 mins of football.
that ballotelli is well good though, plays mint on either wing and scored if you play him up top. best sighning i made so far.
Elano is good on mine too.

I've got a striker called Demba Ba, him and the Robster up front bang em in non stop.

I have a problem with restarting all the time haha, I cant help but try new things all the time but the furthest I ever got was 6th season at Inter, won Serie A every year, won Champs League twice and Mario Balotelli was world footballer of the year 3 seasons straight. Get him cause he is a god

i have just got into the second season and boolstered my defence buy buying this serbian called Karac to play with Kompany at centre half but now i have got Jo back from loan i am playing him and vagner Love up top and he is playing class and scoring loads but the main men are Zhirkov,Robbie,Modric they are imense and i am looking for a champs league finish this season then see where it goes from there

3rd season 3rd place in January

Akinfeev
Richards Dunne Sakho Bridge
SWP Moutinho Hamsik Guardado
Torres Pogrenbyak

others: Robinho
Diego
Pandev
Marquinhos
Neymar
Given
De Jong
Mattock
Azpiculeta (SP: spanish RB)
Barzaglia (Italian CB, again SP)
Ned Flanders
Elano
Ireland
Beckham
Neves
Downing

Few more I cant remember because I have a massive squad!

There's a lad called Potts who plays for Blackburn U-18's. (I think he's 16) Keep praising him and making offers to him. He won't accept, but he won't sign a pre-contract with Rovers. Then, when he turns 18, offer Rovers £6m. It's a million more than they would get through a tribunal, so they accept. Within 4 years he's an awsome striker, and it always gives you a satisfying feeling to have an awsome player that you developed yourself :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.