Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Damocles said:
Ntini77 said:
Demo only lasts until January.

I was second in the league with Colchester. :(

You can load your save when the full game comes out.

Oh, sweet.

I found it a big improvement on 2010 (last FM I played). One issue, though; my graphics card must be outdated as I could only play 2D matches. Could a simpleton like myself replace it by hand, or do I need a computer whiz to do it?

Ntini77 said:
Damocles said:
Ntini77 said:
Demo only lasts until January.

I was second in the league with Colchester. :(

Oh, sweet.

I found it a big improvement on 2010 (last FM I played). One issue, though; my graphics card must be outdated as I could only play 2D matches. Could a simpleton like myself replace it by hand, or do I need a computer whiz to do it?

I would get some advise from a computer shop first, mainly to make sure your new graphics card is compatable.

If you are not comfortable just pay the £10 to get it installed at the shop.

I'm playing a 4-2-3-1, with wingbacks, one anchorman, one defensive playmaker, two inside forwards who swap), an attacking mid centre and a target man (who also swap). Very fluid, centralised football who are attacking, and always looking to play through the defence.

I'm twatting teams left, right and centre and Carlos is playing excellent.

EDIT: That said, my finishing is suspect though. I'm getting loads of clear cut chances and barely putting three past teams at times.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:05 pm --<br /><br />
8uXla.png

lmjones1uk said:
Ntini77 said:
Damocles said:

Oh, sweet.

I would get some advise from a computer shop first, mainly to make sure your new graphics card is compatable.

If you are not comfortable just pay the £10 to get it installed at the shop.

Okay, thanks.

I like the new team meeting feature and the further interaction you get with players.

Milner at defensive playmaker is shit hot.

Signed Bale on the left and he is shit hot, tons of goals and assists. Hargreaves is a class choice to partner De Jong but he gets injured every 5 games or so.

Managed to find a formation that is working very well. Got Gotze aswell but he is injured. Just to many players pick up injuries for 2-6 weeks. Its driving me mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.