Football Manager Predicts

BlueS

Manchester City are set to give Manuel Pellegrini the perfect send-off by winning a third Premier League title - according to Football Manager.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-manager-2016-simulation-predicts-7304403

winner winner, virtual chippy dinner

Screen-Shot-2016-02-03-at-200732.png

I'm not sure what's more likely or unlikely:

City getting another 33 points and winning the league with 80 points, Leicester only getting 19 more points, Chelsea getting another 37 points and Villa getting another 11 points!

I'm guessing they did this before this weeks midweek fixtures, so they'll probably have to start again having almost certainly got both Leicester's and Chelsea's results wrong. There's no chance in hell that we'll finish 11 points clear of LCFC and equally no chance Chelsea will get 66 points.
My own prediction would be us first, then Spurs, Arsenal and then Leicester but covered by no more than 6 points

haha oh yeah, let's just say we won, unless we we're playing away.

load of old shite

Well if you take it as us winning then we'd actually be on 89 points, meaning football manager has us down for 14 wins from 14. I assume that the 80 points they predicted is the correct column which means they forgot to update the other columns. Meaning that either have us to finish P14 W11 D0 L3 or P14 W10 D3 L1.

Do we just not play the last 3 games of the season or something? Also has us down to win every game that we actually play from now until the end of the season. Pile of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.