Footballia

Damocles

Administrator
Just wanted to spread the word on this site for those who might not know it. No affiliation with them, just really like it.

Footballia is a historical football website that lets you watch 90 minutes of old matches for free. It requires a sign up with an email but apart from that, the content is free. You can search by team or by player.

Here's the City page. If you ever find yourself desperate to watch the 69-70 Cup Winners Cup Semi against Schalke or the 3-2 against Leeds in 1990 then they've got you covered. Just click play on the video.

You can also click on players to see all of their matches available. I watched the 1972 British Home Championship of England vs Wales by clicking on Mike Summerbee. Can waste a lot of time on this.

Love this site, it was down for a long time recently if im not mistaken. Thank you for reminding me

Just wanted to spread the word on this site for those who might not know it. No affiliation with them, just really like it.

Footballia is a historical football website that lets you watch 90 minutes of old matches for free. It requires a sign up with an email but apart from that, the content is free. You can search by team or by player.

Here's the City page. If you ever find yourself desperate to watch the 69-70 Cup Winners Cup Semi against Schalke or the 3-2 against Leeds in 1990 then they've got you covered. Just click play on the video.

You can also click on players to see all of their matches available. I watched the 1972 British Home Championship of England vs Wales by clicking on Mike Summerbee. Can waste a lot of time on this.
Awesome cheers for that :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.