"Footballing Lesson"

Re: apparantly united taught us a lesson

Hate is a strong word but not strong enough on this occasion

Was in the sun as well. Mancini should give the article to every player that played yesterday and say "there laughing at u" Although I think it was a major blip it worried me after the match. City were just not upto it yesterday and it pissed me off. We should always be up for a derby worst I've seen city for awhile. Anyway the real thing starts Monday and hopefully we will hammer Swansea and get the good feeling back.

citytill1die84 said:
Was in the sun as well. Mancini should give the article to every player that played yesterday and say "they're laughing at you" Although I think it was a major blip it worried me after the match. City were just not upto it yesterday and it pissed me off. We should always be up for a derby worst I've seen city for awhile. Anyway the real thing starts Monday and hopefully we will hammer Swansea and get the good feeling back.
If I was the manager that's exactly what I'd do. If I was a player I'd thrive off that sort of motivation.

Guys,
I will never ever accept anything that Rooney,Neville,or any rag loving hack spews out they are all full of crap! I couldnt go yesterday so watched it live-dont know wether this has been mentioned anywhere else before but has any one else picked up on Ray Wilkins? another "expert" Sky employ? from the word go he was up Strefords ass with some of the most crass rubbish ive ever heard-Eammon Holmes should be lined up now to complement him, Hard Stare and Tyler theyd make an awesome combination next time we have the Derby live!FFS i thought Lawrenson et all was bad but yesterday just took brown nosing, bias and grovelling to a new level!!-heading for Pub,grrrrrrrrrrrrr

pete1970 said:
Guys,
I will never ever accept anything that Rooney,Neville,or any rag loving hack spews out they are all full of crap! I couldnt go yesterday so watched it live-dont know wether this has been mentioned anywhere else before but has any one else picked up on Ray Wilkins? another "expert" Sky employ? from the word go he was up Strefords ass with some of the most crass rubbish ive ever heard-Eammon Holmes should be lined up now to complement him, Hard Stare and Tyler theyd make an awesome combination next time we have the Derby live!FFS i thought Lawrenson et all was bad but yesterday just took brown nosing, bias and grovelling to a new level!!-heading for Pub,grrrrrrrrrrrrr
spot on listen to what he said as soon as joleon scored nothing of a congratulatory nature, chelsea bind him because he is a rag end of, one day it will come out what he did, tyler is a twat end of, his last dieing word will be michadaaaaaaaaaaaa cough?

He's right, unfortunately. He's right.

They're better, and they know it. All that money, and they still are laughing at us. They are laughing at us because even after all that money being spent, and all those high profile players, they we are still those noisy neighbors, we are still irrelevant. It doesn't matter what we do, or how much we spend, we are still little old City, and they are United. Everything and everyone else might change but they are still United.
It was like, we'll win, we'll always win, no matter who you buy.

Mancini, for everything he is, he's not Fergie. And honestly, if you took the entire squad of West Ham, and stuck them in a RAG jersey he could get them to play well.

We may hate them beyond words, but still, it was what it was. They outplayed us, outsmarted us, out ran us. And it was all just a little bit too easy.

It looked for all the world, that they had been training and playing all season, while our lads have been tanning themselves on holiday.

Come on lads.

Must do better.

I was going to say maybe the hair transplant was a brain transplant but he's obviously as thick as ever. Him gloating about Sunday would be like us going on Inter forums saying we gave them a footballing lesson in the Dublin Super Cup. The Charity Shield was a good work out and the fact we gave a poor showing will hopefully provide a kick up the arse for the management and players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.