For once why don't we get behind our manager?????????

kiam06

I am sick to death of all this rubbish about sacking Hughes, We must for once in the clubs history stick by the manager. We have at least 15 players that are sub-standard, they will be moved on in the summer. Every player Hughes signed has been quality, we need to be patient for once instead of falling into the media trap and sacking our manager.

I can see the shape of the team developing, when we have a full team ie Bellamy, SWP, Kompany, Bridge etc we are starting to look half decent, when we add some more good players in the summer we will soon turn into a strong premier league side.

The Fulham game was a none event, their minds are on Hamburg. I don't mind that as I want to give Hamburg a good game and I think we will.

kiam06 said:
The Fulham game was a none event, their minds are on Hamburg. I don't mind that as I want to give Hamburg a good game and I think we will.

I suspect most fans mind that very much! It is the managers job to make sure that the players minds are on the game they are playing & not the next one up.

because we have a sub standard manager. if it was someone like martin o neill who was going through a bad patch we prob would be behind him, hughes has never prooved he is capable of turning us around.

because he has done absolutly nothing to deserve it, and i can see the shape of the team developing as well 4 defenders 5 holding midfielders just to be extra safe and the 1 striker which absolutly has to be bellamy if fit regardless of who else is availiable and elano must not be played under any circumstances

what are you on about he has got off very lightly up to now, if we get walloped thurs night i reckon they will chase him out of there

kiam06 said:
I am sick to death of all this rubbish about sacking Hughes, We must for once in the clubs history stick by the manager. We have at least 15 players that are sub-standard, they will be moved on in the summer. Every player Hughes signed has been quality, we need to be patient for once instead of falling into the media trap and sacking our manager.

I can see the shape of the team developing, when we have a full team ie Bellamy, SWP, Kompany, Bridge etc we are starting to look half decent, when we add some more good players in the summer we will soon turn into a strong premier league side.

why was today a non event?????????????...........WE SHOULD BE PUSHING FOR 7TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......If we don,t win the trophy now......HOW DO WE ATTRACT TOP PLAYERS THEN?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

If we had a massive squad I would agree with you we should have been more up for it today, the truth is we don't. He played some reserves and unfit players and the with Thursday in mind I don't mind that much.

In the future we will be able to replace like for like with our squad players but for now we do not have that luxury, be patient everybody!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.