Foreign slots in our squad next season

bobom

We've already signed Zinchenko and IF we sign Gabriel Jesus and Marlos Moreno (and if they don't go out of loan immediately), where does that leave us in terms of the number of foreign players in our squad? How many players might we need to unload in order to be able to include these new signings?

According to the official site we have 21 foreign players on our books. So the answer is seven players need to leave.

Sorry Nacho is foreign make that 22 and 8 players to leave.

According to the official site we have 21 foreign players on our books. So the answer is seven players need to leave.

Sorry Nacho is foreign make that 22 and 8 players to leave.

When does he become Under 21 is it January 2017? Or next season?

Likewise when can we class him as homegrown will it be January 2018 or the start of the 2018/19 season?

We've already signed Zinchenko and IF we sign Gabriel Jesus and Marlos Moreno (and if they don't go out of loan immediately), where does that leave us in terms of the number of foreign players in our squad? How many players might we need to unload in order to be able to include these new signings?

Zinchenko and Moreno will be loaned out, Gabriel Jesus won't arrive till January if we sign him, so the 3 you mentioned will have little if any impact on the squad this season. However, some players do need to leave, if they don't then we simply don't have to register them.

Only over 21 players are counted to the maximum of 17 foreign players, though the CL registration is trickier; players need to be at the club for two years even if they are U21 to be eligible for the 'B' list. Otherwise you have to register them as a foreign player - that's what we did with Kelechi instead of Nasri last season. So I guess Kelechi, being here for the 3rd season, now could and will be used in the 'B' list.

When does he become Under 21 is it January 2017? Or next season?

Likewise when can we class him as homegrown will it be January 2018 or the start of the 2018/19 season?

I am far to busy decorating whereas you are sat on your arse all day. Have a look at the regs yourself you lazy git. By the way love to all the family I hope Roxy the dog doesn't eat you out of house and home. :-)

I am far to busy decorating whereas you are sat on your arse all day. Have a look at the regs yourself you lazy git. By the way love to all the family I hope Roxy the dog doesn't eat you out of house and home. :-)

Well sooorrrryyy I was only asking a civil question as I thought you were the fountain of all knowledge.

No time me now, in training for the crunch subeateo match which is looming......remember no shoving.

With brexit and all this Shit of Eu footballers becoming foreign players, how would city's squad be?

With brexit and all this Shit of Eu footballers becoming foreign players, how would city's squad be?

I think that will become clearer once article 50 has been signed, negiotiations with the EU has been done and the UK has left. Earliest imo from what I've read on political news sites will be 2019 and maybe 2020.

As they say there's a lot of water to pass under the bridge before then.

It certainly doesn't effect Citys squad or any other teams squad's in the here and now thats for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.