Forest Criteria

Still not working !!!
On the ticket details, go into 'How do I purchase away game tickets' under FAQ's

The online link there works

All 18 to 25's sold out including 12 to 20's which appear to have been lumped in with them. Another ticket office mess

On the ticket details, go into 'How do I purchase away game tickets' under FAQ's

All 18 to 25's sold out including 12 to 20's which appear to have been lumped in with them. Another ticket office mess
Managed to get my nephews as he’s 10 thank f….

Re the 18-25 lad I know stated there was 140 which is about 5% so I don’t think they got lumped in.

As you say though wouldn’t trust the ticket office maths.

Here we go again!!! Anyone having problems with payments ?
Tried three cards ffs

Did anyone manage to get a junior pull thru for a child over 12??
Yes they pulled them between the 1st and 2nd sales window today.
There was a glitch on the first day but was fixed at about 1320pm on the first day

Yes they pulled them between the 1st and 2nd sales window today.
There was a glitch on the first day but was fixed at about 1320pm on the first day
Pull through was still available when the 2nd window opened. I got mine bang on 10am and 1pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.