Forest docked 4 points

Everton were informed that 6 points was the minimum sanction that could be given. Forest got 3 then 3 added on, then 2 taken off for rolling over and being a good boy for the master?

Everton got 10? 4 taken off after a costly appeal.

Forest have the hearing and punishment sorted in super quick time. Everton have no idea when they will know outcome of second charge, first charge took months.

The minimum 6 points for the charge somehow became 3 for Forest? so did Everton get the extra 3 just for being Everton?

How is any of this fair and even

I have alraedy accepted relegation ss it seems they are hell bent on finding a way to do us.

We are guilty, fair enough, but are we being treated the same as Forest here?

The 'What about City moans'. What about them? City have not been found guilty of anything. If the media are keen to keep bringing in City then surely they should be brining in Utd (claimed to be in bad debt) and Chelsea (Spend a billionon lengthy contracts) I am sure there are others.

We had BBC Breakfast on earlier, and when the knob doing the sport was talking about Forest's points deduction, he said, "The elephant in the room is Manchester City".

Same old shit, with no meaningful research.

That is such an empty sentence, when uttered by such people. They would not be able to specify one of the 115 charges, if pressed. Not one. Their logic, such as it, is the equally vacuous “Oh, no smoke without fire, you know, mate” (in nature, there is and can be smoke without fire, so it is equally the statement of an ignoramus).
I have refrained from stating on this forum or in private conversation with football-following friends (not necessarily City supporters) whether we are innocent or guilty of the charges, simply because I have not studied them. So I'm not qualified to sound off about it.
I note simply in passing that Mubarak seems very, very certain that our case is rock solid (and he must have his reasons in consultation with our lawyers, but cannot speak out for obvious legal reasons), but that does not mean we will not be punished. So be it.
What I simply cannot stand any more is this cacophony of fools all over the internet (and in pubs, and elsewhere) yakking on and on, holding forth about City's “guilt” when they have no specific knowledge of the rights and wrongs, the ins and outs of the case to be answered.
That is why I want this to be resolved, rather sooner than later. If we are to be docked points, so be it. If we are to heftily fined, so be it. If we are retrograded to the Championship — so be it! I for one shall not stop being a City supporter, and anyone who would was a worthless “supporter” in the first place. Good riddance to them.
Might even be interesting. I confess I'm a little bit jealous, in a weird kind of way, of those who went on those jaunts to Wycombe and Blackburn, in those years.

Media just collect hits to their website articles by naming City if it has anything to do with FFP. Ever since these rules were introduced why again? Ah yes, to save clubs from going bankrupt due to bad ownerships, right?

No-one in the world of football can deny we are the best run club for over many years now. Through every department. And in every aspect. We are an exempel how a footballclub should be run. An exempel that many clubs now try to copy on and of the pitch.

Yet we have been haunted over and over again. 115 now is the last straw of the envy that rules outside the Etihad.
Nothing proved yet. And if they do (probably wanking themselves if a sole charge is able to stand and leads to a punishment) I’m sure we take the punch as we have done before, and start over again to be back where we are now. I and I am sure many blues will easily handle any punishment. We know where we’ve come from. And we know we will not go away. Ever.

That is such an empty sentence, when uttered by such people. They would not be able to specify one of the 115 charges, if pressed. Not one. Their logic, such as it, is the equally vacuous “Oh, no smoke without fire, you know, mate” (in nature, there is and can be smoke without fire, so it is equally the statement of an ignoramus).
I have refrained from stating on this forum or in private conversation with football-following friends (not necessarily City supporters) whether we are innocent or guilty of the charges, simply because I have not studied them. So I'm not qualified to sound off about it.
I note simply in passing that Mubarak seems very, very certain that our case is rock solid (and he must have his reasons in consultation with our lawyers, but cannot speak out for obvious legal reasons), but that does not mean we will not be punished. So be it.
What I simply cannot stand any more is this cacophony of fools all over the internet (and in pubs, and elsewhere) yakking on and on, holding forth about City's “guilt” when they have no specific knowledge of the rights and wrongs, the ins and outs of the case to be answered.
That is why I want this to be resolved, rather sooner than later. If we are to be docked points, so be it. If we are to heftily fined, so be it. If we are retrograded to the Championship — so be it! I for one shall not stop being a City supporter, and anyone who would was a worthless “supporter” in the first place. Good riddance to them.
Might even be interesting. I confess I'm a little bit jealous, in a weird kind of way, of those who went on those jaunts to Wycombe and Blackburn, in those years.
I, too, will continue to support City, as I have for the past 54+ years.

I couldn’t even contemplate following another team as passionately as I have the only team in Manchester for the vast majority of my life, since very shortly after I started to become interested in football.

We'd be the same if the Rags had 115 charges hanging over them. Regardless of what any Rag said we'd all be saying 'no smoke without fire','cheating bastards' etc etc. The PL have done this and the media have played along.

Is it City’s fault for every single one of the 30 years that Liverpool went without winning the PL ? City’s fault that United haven’t won the league for 11 seasons ? Money means fuck all , both those clubs have outspent City for the past thirty years. Let’s see how Chelsea wriggle out of the shite they are obviously in when they file there next set of accounts, and of course it’s City’s fault that Arsenal haven’t won a title for 18 years. Those stuck up cunts of all the above can go and fuck themselves. They’re moaning about alleged misdemeanours going back over 10 seasons - I’ve asked many a fan of other clubs how much of our current revenue is a fiddle , and what the fuck it’s got to do with Peps ability as a manager, bearing in mind he became manager a good five seasons after the alleged charges. They can’t answer the question, fuck them all tbh , and I include any club who’ve sucked the devils cock, especially Tottenham - the biggest jumped up fucking club in the whole PL, fuck them all.
Khaldoon said something along the lines of: City won’t be used as a diversion tactic by other club owners to hide their own incompetence.

City have been in beast mode now for a while, certainly since Pep. If anyone is to blame its baldy for turning the football side into a winning machine.

So let the idiots blame city but who are they going to blame for their own stupidity?

We'd be the same if the Rags had 115 charges hanging over them. Regardless of what any Rag said we'd all be saying 'no smoke without fire','cheating bastards' etc etc. The PL have done this and the media have played along.

I can only speak for myself. I most definitely would not.

My dislike of that club would not lead me to sound off about things of which I know absolutely nothing (that is what, in effect, is happening all over the country with us). I've got enough concrete reasons from personal experience to slag them off.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.