Forlan

celf

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
up for grabs apparantly,i know hes getting on,would you for a couple of seasons?

He's apparently going to Galatasray I believe. His skill is fading. It was quite apparent this year at Atletico.

jjeangi said:
He's apparently going to Galatasray I believe. His skill is fading. It was quite apparent this year at Atletico.

He turned down a Galatasaray transfer a while back I believe. But I still wouldn't have him on. Good player but we have 10 strikers currently. Maybe if we could unload a RSC in the deal.

jjeangi said:

thats fallen thru apparantly,ive not seen much of him this last season,mancini has stated he would like a couple of players with champs league experience,could do a job imo

nah, he had his final blowout at the WC and i personally dont think he will come close to anything like it again.

Might as well sign these 3 as well if people seriously think Forlan is good enough for us or the champions league.

Juan Seba Veron, Kleberson & Djemba Djemba

Player of the tournament at 2010 World Cup followed up by being arguably La Liga's flop of the season for Atletico right after. He was simply terrible last season, he seems to be past it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.