FOUR FOUR TWO!!!

MancAl said:
WHY!!?? What's in it? Do you own a newsagents? Do you work for 442? Do you work for WHSmiths?

robinho on cover. says of course he didn't think he was joining un!ted. didn't have time to have a proper look. will probably buy when i get this months city mag.

They interview Rob about how he is settling, relationship with the other players and manager and hopes/plans for the future. All very positive for us and he seems to be happy.

yeh read some of it saw the article on the new owners that said;

" When the Abu Dhabi United Group took over at Man City last summer,
they told Mark Hughes they wanted a top four finish this season and that they would bring in the "best players in the world" to Eastlands".
it goes on to say how great attacking players sell shirts, our ground is to small and we dont own it.. these are some of the things they will address.

foreverblue said:
Just been on their website and couldn't see any story on City.

Think you have to buy the mag mate, its about four pages of Q and As, if it was shorter I would type it on, but Im sat here typing this with one finger and me tongue sticking out the corner of my mouth.

He must have told them a top four finish was out of the question and put them straight, as he knew the weaknesses in the squad from the moment he took over.

yeh; i doubt any manager in his right mind can guarantee a top 4 finish even if he handed them a list of all the best players in the world, maybe thats what they were thinking could happen.
maybe it still will......?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.