Four weird decisions all against top four

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Good on you for pushing this in to the spotlight, it's probably the only way we'll see it influenced in any way, it if becomes public enough then it may be a case of being able to play they at their own game. Not sure 'weird' is quite the right word though ;)

After yesterday I think most City fans feel like harbour whores, getting royally f***** by Marriner every time he rocks up. Imagine if next time he refs us, Pep attend the press conference and places a tub of vaseline on the side and dares one of them to ask him why... "Oh, I just heard Andre was the official again tomorrow"

I was out with family yesterday so didn't see it until the highlights later on, and from the limited info I had (like the completely unbiased BBC news app) I fully expected an iffy, last minute desperate appeal for a pen from our lot. Not Monreal imitating a diving Buffon, hands reaching out for the ball, Arsenal players around him mouthing "oh s***!" as they realise what should be about to happen whilst several officials all attempt to imitate an ostrich in record time...

At what point do PGMOL take a look at some individuals performances and say "enough is enough, even we can't cover up this one"?

Last edited:
Tbf Navas could/should have walked in the eighth minute people seem to forget that.

And I don't believe it for a second if you say you would not have wanted a red for Arse player doing the same for Kun

Edit: doesn't take away the fact we've suffered from these big calls but still very worth pointing out imo

I think some of the blame for the poor decisions yesterday should be placed on the shoulders of the clown of a linesman ( dugout side) . If you watch the clip , he as a clear view of it, but that wasn't the first time in the match he failed to flag for a foul/freekick for us, Welbeck clearly played the ball with his hand in front of him , which he didn't or didn't want too see (Marriner seen it and give a freekick), but in the second half he managed to see City players offside on the other side on the pitch a lot of the time (which sky didn't reshow, so don't know if he was right or wrong) !

At what point do PGMOL take a look at some individuals performances and say "enough is enough, even we can't cover up this one"?
I doubt they ever will but you never know. The only way it will happen is if they scape goat one of their ref's who is likely nearing retirement anyway (and give a huge brown envelope stapled to their confidentiality agreement, which all ref's are signed up to).

I honestly think they are in cahoots with Scudamore at some level to help put his plan in place to have a new name on the PL trophy every 6 years (http://www.skysports.com/football/n...or-new-premier-league-winners-every-six-years).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.