Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicker.de writes 16:07 CET that Fred is also joining City. There appears to be some confusion here. They are usually careful with what they write.

That sounds like a real downer. And who on Earth do we get to replace Sane in 2 days! Seems odd.

Are we back to the Zaha story.

Someone fast we can register for Champions League if Sane is out season long.

Thanks again Steve,youre straight talking is appreciated.

If correct,it just emphasizes the fact our squad depth isnt as healthy as the media like to portray

ha fuck... as if my info is directly contrasting with kicker's. the pressure.

I'm pretty confident ive been informed properly here. it'd not be totally abandoned, just until summer

Who else can it be but Zaha really.

The clues were there about the third player we were trying to get this window - a forward and a shock name.

But if the fear is Sane could be out most of the season Pep needs a player with pace to do what Sane does who could play in Champions League.

Not many of them in Jan.

ha fuck... as if my info is directly contrasting with kicker's. the pressure.

I'm pretty confident ive been informed properly here. it'd not be totally abandoned, just until summer
I actually believe you more mate. The kicker article I referred to is however written with the headline: "Laporte not the last, City breaks transfer record". (Sorry for my translation). So the whole article really is built on Fred also coming.

Can’t see palace letting him go in the middle of a relegation fight , time is also against any deal being put together and I doubt very much that the Sane situation one way or the other has had any bearing on things at such short notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.