Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the Mahrez thing and Peps "95% won't happen" statement are to put pressure on Fred and his agent that his deal might not happen if it doesn't happen now.
These transfer windows are always smoke and mirrors, red herrings and will he won't he.
I'd be shocked if Mahrez rocks up with the money being quoted for him although I do like him he's one of the few in the league that can just stroll past any full back / defender.

Just think if we had beat a Shakhtar in Champions League away and Napoli qualified instead this transfer might have been a lot easier.

Just think if we had beat a Shakhtar in Champions League away and Napoli qualified instead this transfer might have been a lot easier.
tenor.gif

I love the daft idea that we have given up Fred to go for Mahrez and presumably have one negotiator flying Easy Jet across Europe doing both.

We will be on top of both possibilities but, unlike some on here, when they get a firm no - not till Summer - they understand the sincerity or otherwise of those words.

Of course, they are trying both Fred and Marhez but for very different reasons (they want to sell Fred, but not now, and Leicester want more than we value and have no time to get a replacement) both transfers are - as Pep said yesterday - 95% likely not to happen.

One or other still might. But one is not being left to deal with the other. You don't spend months chasing Fred to take your eye off the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.